Festive Easter Bundt Cakes•
Posted on March 29 2019
Impress your friends - and tastebuds - with our light and lemony Easter bundt cakes. Perfectly proportioned, these cuties are great for celebrating with friends and family, and are just the ticket for Easter bake sales.
Simple, and delicious, they can be eaten as-is or you can get creative decorating them with your favorite Easter colors.
Festive Easter Bundt Cakes
1¼ cups self rising flour
- ½ cup superfine sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2/3 cup milk
- 2 cups powdered sugar, sifted
- 1 ½ tablespoons lemon juice
Preheat oven to 175C / 350F
- Preheat oven to 360F / 180c. Grease a Ciroa bundt pan liberally with softened butter to prevent sticking.
- Combine the flour and sugar in a large bowl. Add the eggs, combined lemon juice and oil and milk. Beat until fully combined and smooth.
- Transfer mixture to a jug. Pour into the holes of the pan, approximately ¾ of the way up to the top of each hole.
- Transfer cakes to the oven and cook for 25-30 minutes or until golden and coming away from the edges. Remove and set aside for 1-2 minutes before turning out onto a wire rack. Cool completely.
- To make the frosting, place the sifted powdered sugar in a bowl and add the lemon juice. Whisk or stir until a thick, smooth consistency. Add a couple of drops of water if the mixture is still too thick.
- Transfer the frosting to a piping bag and pipe the pattern onto the Easter cakes. Allow frosting to set, then serve.
Time to get creative!
Add a couple of drops of food coloring to the frosting mixture once it is smooth if you’d like colored piping on your Easter cakes.
For more Easter baking ideas, see our recipe for Easter Bunny Cookies.
You can find Ciroa bundt pans at Marshalls and TJ Maxx stores in the US, and Winners, Homesense and Canada Marshalls stores throughout Canada.
Storage solutions y...
Over the past few months we've introduced a few new additions to our storage range that your home will love - whatever your style.Read More
Valentine's Day swe...
Looking to treat a loved one (or yourself!) this Valentines Day? A quick and easy dessert board is just the ticket. Whether you make a dessert boa...Read More
Marcy's petite appl...
One of our favorite insta-crushes, the divine Marcy over at @communitykitchenatl recently posted this stunning petite apple & blueberry cobbler...Read More